Tuesday, May 10, 2016

11052016 Gospel Jn 17:11b-19

Holy Father, keep those you have given me in your name, so that they may be one, as we also are.

When I was with them, I kept them safe in your name; and not one was lost, except the one who was already lost, and in this, the Scripture was fulfilled. And now I come to you; in the world I speak these things, so that those whom you gave me, might have joy—all my joy within themselves.

I have given them your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world, I do not ask you to remove them from the world, but to keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Consecrate them in the truth. Your word is truth.

I have sent them into the world as you sent me into the world; and for their sake, I go to the sacrifice by which I am consecrated, so that they too may be consecrated in truth.

Repleksiyon:

Duro an mga panultihon ni Jesus na dili karajaw hisab’tan nan mga tagasunod Nija kay halayum ini na mga susambingay.

Pero hikit’an nato dinhi na taglain ni Jesus an Ija mga tagasunod sa iban na mga tawo – na mga ordinaryo ra sila pero dili sila kon parehas sa iban kundili kasandurot ra gihapon nila an dili kon tagasunod Nija.

Kon ato tan-awon an Ija tagsulti na “dili sila kon gikan dinhi sa kalibutan.” makita nato na Ija gajud inhatagan nan importansiya an kalainan nan mga nagsunod Dija sanan waya magsunod sa Ija mga pagtudlo.

Buot ipasabot na an mga gawi (values) nan mga tagasunod Nija parehas nan pagka-mapasayluon, may respeto sa kinabuhi, pagkahugpong nan mag-asawa sanan mga miyembro nan pamilya sanan pagka-puro nan mga waya pa’y asawa, kumpara sa mga pagka-maligutguton, pagka waya’y respeto sa kinabuhi sanan pagka-buyag-buyag nan mga pamilya.

An mga gawi na tagtudlo ni Jesus dato amo’y kinahanglan na motuhop sa ato mga kasing-kasing para mahimo nato ini na mga sumbanan nan ato kinabuhi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home