Sunday, May 01, 2016

02052016 Gospel Jn 15:26-16:4a

Jesus said to his disciples: “When the Advocate comes whom I will send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, he will testify to me. And you also testify, because you have been with me from the beginning.

“I have told you this so that you may not fall away. They will expel you from the synagogues; in fact, the hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he is offering worship to God. They will do this because they have not known either the Father or me. I have told you this so that when their hour comes you may remember that I told you.”

Repleksiyon:

Tagpasidan’an na daan ni Jesus an Ija mga tinun’an na segurado gajud sila na makahibalag nan kalibutanong mga tawo na masilag, manharas sanan dili morespetar dila kay dili man sila maka-akseptar na Ginoo Sija.

Matuod man, naka-eksperiyensiya sa sugod pa na mga disipulo nan mga panhulga sanan kajuhot na nudangat pa gajud sa pisikal na pagka-bayolente ugsa na kinahanglan gajud na mosangpit sila kan Jesus na nagapadaya nan Holy Spirit ni God na amo’y mogiya dila.

Kita ‘sab, sa ato paningkamot na makasangyaw nan marajaw na balita, dili ‘sab kaha matinag an ato hugot na pagtuo kay protektado man kaha kita nan gahum ni God?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home