Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"The heavenly treasure and the pearl of great price"


Matthew 13:44-46

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

------------------------

Sin’o ma’y dili mobaligja nan tanan nija kabtangan para ibaylo o i-palit nan pinaka-gusto nija na mapanag’ija an pinaka-bilil’hon na butang?

Amo ‘sab ini an buot ipasabot dinhi ni Jesus na kinahanglan preparado kita na i-surrender nato an tanan, makab’ot lamang nato an pinaka-bahandi – Sija mismo.

Pero an dayan pasingod kan Jesus, nanginahang’lan ‘sab nan sakripisyo para mag-bag’o kita kay an panawagan dato pagka-Kristiyano, kinahanglan man nan pag-bag’o.

Ugsa ipangaliya nato kan God na hatagan kita Nija nan grasya na mahi-offer nato an ato kaugalingon na wayay kondisyon nadto Dija.

------------------------

"Lord Jesus, reveal to me the true riches of your kingdom. Help me to set my heart on you alone as the treasure beyond compare with any other. Free my heart of any inordinate desires or attachment to other things that I may freely give to you all that I have in joy and gratitude for all that you have given to me. May I always find joy and delight in your presence."

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home