Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me"

Matthew 11:28-30

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

---------------------

Nagpakatawo si Jesus dinhi sa kalibutan, dili kon para ikondena o paproblemahon an tawo kondili, nokanhi Sija para ipagaan an ato mga suliran sanan ihupay an ato mga kagul’anan.

Andam permi si Jesus na dawaton kita pagbalik para Nija kita pasayloon sa ato mga kasay’anan.

Magaan na yugo na ihatag Nija dato, dili kon parehas nan tagpapas’an nan mga eskriba sa mga tawo nan an kanhi pa na panahon na duro an mga regulasyon na ila tagpasunod.

Responsibilidad an buot ipasabot sa yugo, amo ran nan tagpas’an nan kabaw kon magdaro.

An responsibilidad na tagsangon ni Jesus dato an pagbalik ra man Dija para mangajo nan pasaylo sa to mga saya hangtud na maghinulsol kita para kita Nija dawaton para sa kahimayaan ni God didto Heaven.

---------------------

"Lord Jesus, inflame my heart with love for you and for your ways and help me to exchange the yoke of rebellion for the yoke of submission to your holy and loving word. Set me free from the folly of my own sinful ignorance and rebellious pride that I may wholly desire what is good and in accord with your will."

---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home